Friday, April 15, 2011

Theres Times Where..

Theres times where I can't even look at my sister straight in the eyes. It brakes my heart every time I see her smile or hear her laugh. Theres times where I dont even want to be near her. I feel like if the world comes down on me. Theres times where I can't let her even touch me. Every touch of hers hurts me. Because I know that one day, I wont be able to feel her little hands touch me. Theres times where I dont let her kiss me or hug me, because I brake down into tears. It hurts. Just by looking at her and seeing her, I cant stand it sometimes its just too much for me to deal with. I have to go through every single day pretending everything is right, when nothing is. MY world only revolves around her, everything is about her. Its hard to deal with this situation. But I always manage to keep going on every single day with a smile on my face. However, I seem to find some happiness when I see her having fun and carrying that smile of hers everywhere, I love seeing her happy. Thats all I want.


Just decided to post this, so people can see that its not easy. People say they understand what your going through, but they got it all twisted up. They dont know how it feels. Their not the ones hurting...



This is what makes me strong! <3

2 comments:

  1. aww caro casi lloro:`(...i might know how you feel but i do know how it feels to deal with someone with special needs, and it is hard. At the end we know god send us our little angels to our lifes for a reason they are our miracles and we are lucky they are our sisters. No te sientas haci disfrutala lo maximo que puedas, piensa en lo k siente ella al rechasarla, al no kerer verla, oh no kerer habrasarla, la nena no tiene la culpa u know pero primero dios y tu lil sister sea una different stastistic ala k digan los doctores, Vas haber y depronto ella viva y llegue a casarse bien y te hace tia, no hay k basarse alo k digan los doctores pork no importa k dimploma tengan aki el k decide si viven por corto tiempo oh no es dios! so disfrutala demuestrale k en ti ella puede estar a salvo...I LOVE YOU OK NO TE SIENTAS HACI CUALKIER COSA U KNOW U CAN TALK TO ME! I REALLY APPRICIATE UR FRIENDSHIP SINCE THE BEGGINING POR ALGO FUE K U WERE D FIRST TO KNOW I WAS XPECTING WILLIAMS LEVY SON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kemberlyy!
    && hopefully, I do get to see her grow. I wouldnt want her to get married tough lol. Your right I shouldnt be like that with her, but theres times where I cant help it. I've been dealing with this for about 4 years already. I still cant get over the fact, but I have hopes! She will grow up to her teen years (: I should think positive instead of negative.

    I Love You Too! && Thanks For Always Being Here For Me When I Need Someone The Most! :D I Really Appreciate Your Friendship! && Also Thanks For Trusting Me!
    Awww My Lil Man! (: He Is So Adorablee! Happy I Got To Be The First To Know!

    ReplyDelete